* Ross Ramsey gives us his state of Perry vs White. Pretty good analysis.
* I'm getting a fair amount of traffic for my post on BTEC and Bill White. Much of it is search engine traffic, but it seems like at least a few people have emailed it to their friends, because lots of those hits come from gmail, yahoo mail or hotmail. Interesting.
* DMN's Christy Hoppe wrote up the DMN's analysis of spending. Interesting, although such analyses are more useful after the race, and once third party spending is accounted for. A nitpick:
That's a rather inexplicable error. Richards ran in 1990 and in 1994.
Communications consultant Elyse Yates, who worked on Democrat Ann Richards' 1996 run for governor, said the electronic age has allowed campaigns to microtarget, identifying more potential backers.
* DMN's Terrence Stutz sees Dewhurst focused on the 2012 election.
* Bill White thinks Rick Perry is disrespectful of Obama, but it turns out that by his standards he's not terribly respectful of Obama or George W. Bush...or Perry. Obviously not a big deal, but it is emblematic of the fact that White's campaign hasn't thought through their attacks.
No flames or impolite behavior. HTML will be stripped. URLs will be transformed into hyperlinks.