* Burka's take on the debates.
* Wayne Slater's take.
* A national education magazine gave Texas an A on standards and accountability, bolstering Perry's claim to not bother applying for federal education money. Apparently 11 states have copied Texas' standards. Who knew?
* Hutchison agrees with Perry's decision not to apply.
* Today is the deadline to file those campaign finance reports, so if you're an entrepreneuring sleuth, feel free to google yourself to death this weekend.
* If you've read my blog lately, I really should get a copy editor. Especially this post. Good post (especially for being my 3rd priority while multitasking), bad editing. Maybe I should go clean it up...probably won't get around to it.
* I mentioned that I'd go with "Shami for governor" before "Farouk for governor." Burt Levine comments that Farouk is part of the wannabe underwear bomber's name. So...more reason to go with Shami. Nice catch.
Ha, no great effort on my part, I just wanted to link to the post and you hadn't titled it when I first read it. :)
No flames or impolite behavior. HTML will be stripped. URLs will be transformed into hyperlinks.
Comments must be approved before being published.