- FWST's Bud Kennedy on Craig James' possible run.
- I didn't get the impression that Wayne Slater thought too much of Ron Paul-like Debra Medina's candidacy.
- Texas is $1 billion behind budget on sales taxes, after only 4 months into the new budget. Of course, given how difficult economic forecasting is, it's almost more like news if the budget is close to the collections.
- The DMN does factchecking on this ad.
They don't give him a very score because they think he exaggerated the specific claims about fiscal conservatism. Still, would anyone really not claim that Perry has governed fairly conservative fiscally?
- Karen Hughes denies an Austin rumor that she advised Straus to help lay an attack for KBH.
- Perry was in Frisco for the 10th anniversary of a megachurch.
- KBH says the campaign has momentum and is "peaking at the right-time." Is that like Joe-mentum in 2004?
No flames or impolite behavior. HTML will be stripped. URLs will be transformed into hyperlinks.
Comments must be approved before being published.